Monday, January 28, 2013

Stock Market Cycles

A number of people have asked me for more information on stock market cycles.

I'll do a post later on the cycles I use but as background information the following is a link to a cycle trading manual prepared by one of the great cycle analysts Walter Bressert

Bear in mind this is an approach to find cycles and there are a lot more cycles than mentioned in the manual. It is an approach on finding and using cycles.

http://www.walterbressert.com/pdf/Manual.PDF

After reading the manual you should have a good background in centering and detrending moving averages.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the lookout for such information. best advisory company

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the lookout for such information...how to invest in stocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a informative blog giving a detail information about the stock cycle in a very convenient way just like Epic Research.

    ReplyDelete