Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19 Update

A brief mid-week update.

Following is the Silver chart I have followed for a few weeks. Although the Jupiter line could act as support I think Silver will crash through the Jupiter line and may not get support at the Venus line. We have to wait and see but I shorted Silver today via an ETF.











Probably more important it looks like stocks (SP500) are about to go on a run. If they do I expect they will come to a resounding stop and reverse at one of the early August dates I detailed in the previous post. I went long on a SP500 ETF.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your updates.
    That "heliocentric transit of Mercury in Sagittarius" starting July 19th has played out very well with Gold dropping 15 bucks just today and Silver following suit...

    As I believe in this astrological stuff, if you could provide a more detailed and trading-focused analysis based on your astro knowledge, I would gladly subscribe (i.e. pay for it).
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete