Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week of May 24, 2010

I'm looking for a bounce in stocks as measured by the SP500 early in the week. The bounce may be short lived as their are some short term CITs due on May 28.

Although Gold has fallen as forecast it may have further to go. As I covered my shorts I will looking to go short again on a breal between 1150-1160.

Generally the market volatility should continue. There are many long term astrological aspects occurring and this is only going to continue. As discussed late July / early August has a particularly heavy period of long term astros. My advice to investors is get out of the markets and traders be nimble. Take profits fast.

With the world-wide debt problems occurring this is a recipe for deflation. I would expect the central banks of the world to respond with more quantitative easing. When the debt problem becomes well pubicised in the US, both federally and state government debt, the shell game may be close to over. You will want to be in cash and precious metals in the safest banks and currencies you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment